Pageviews past week

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Demo days?



It is big fun for me to get together with a few fellow gear geeks with the same size boots and demo every one's skis side by side.  Even better if you can demo the same ski in different sizes which is what Brian Harder and I did recently.  Also wanted to thank both La Sportiva and Dynafit for throwing a few extra pair of skis we hadn't skied our way for comparisons.  The resulting Hang5 review comes in part from the loan of the first pair of Hang5s.   Also a big thanks for all the support from Dynafit and the loan of the Cho Oyu recently to make that review possible as well.  I can't buy every pair of skis I like but I sure am happy to ski on any loaners  that are being passed around.


More on Brian here:
http://www.getstrongergolonger.com/

No comments: