Pageviews past week

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sir! "May I have another?"

Looking for a few links to compliment another blog I was working on this morning I found this video.

In my world I seldom call anyone a "bad ass".  When I do and I have very few times,  it is usually with a chuckle and big grin and shaking my head in wonder or awe all at the same time.  But for me "Dude, that's pretty bad ass" is a huge compliment.  Verging on the almost, but never quite inter changeable term "dumb ass" generally, but never in a bad way.  And almost always the action is an eye opener for me.  So no offense intended by any means.

Living the dream vicariously here :)

This is a "pretty bad ass" use of the avi snow shovel.    "May I have another?"  I freakin love it!
Enjoy!

The Grunge from Jason Dorais on Vimeo.

No comments: